Sep 14, 2013

New York Fashion Week 2013.


One down, three to go! New York fashion week is over, and now we are moving to London. Lights, cameras, shows, first rows, after parties full of stylish people, models & bloggers. I really enjoy every part of fashion weeks. Well, my tradition every year is to pick up 10 collections that I've liked the most. Yeah it isn't easy at all, but I manage to choose those ten somehow after all. So let's not talk too much, and go straight to the point.
You can click on each designer, and go and see more from that show on fashionista.com

1. Alexander Wang


















6. Delpozo




7. Monique Lhuillier




8. Oscar de la Renta








10. Custo Barcelona



Of course, there are other collections that caught my eye, but those are the part of A's top 10 NY fashion Week list. So what do you think? Feel free to leave comments, and share with me your favorites. Till' next post
-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment